Disclaimer: Kittyhawk's fake news about my participant in their products R&D

Sorry for posting such a ridiculous topic here but just want to disclaim myself very clearly:

Since last week, the Chinese model kit brand Kittyhawk Panda Hobby continuously announced several advertisements through its official account on Weibo, Wechat and other public media that I "participated in the development, design and promotion of their products includingSu-27, Su-30 and Su-34 ".

Attach the screen pictures as evidence(sorry they are all in Chinese).

I officially declare this:
I never had or have any relationship with Kittyhawk Panda Hobby, nor do I have any such cooperation with them.

Considering the same products(Su-27) GWH will release and my engagement in GWH Su-27 kit design work,  the purpose(s) of this kind of fake propaganda/defamation/harassment to my personal from Kittyhawk Panda Hobby, has to be considered very despicable and shameless as common sense.

If the Kittyhawk Panda Hobby continues sending fake advertising, I reserve the right to take further legal action.

Thanks for your watching.

Yufei Mao

h6sccIB.jpg

iPMu5nj.jpg

rsjkZZO.jpg

Wow. Sorry this happened to you, Yufei. The only upside is that it demonstrates how sought after your endorsements are. Nevertheless, this makes choosing between the Kittyhawk and GWH Su-27 a no-brainer for me.