Help with UH-34D Landing Gear Measurements

I am planning on converting the 1/32 Fly Model Wessex to a USMC UH-34D.  The Wessex landing gear is different, basically a J model, single horizontal strut on each side that goes into the side of the fuselage.  The D model used wishbone-style horizontal struts that mounted under the fuselage.  

What I need is the measurements of the wishbone strut in either the Italeri, Revell, or Gallery Models 1/48 UH-34D kits.  

Below is from the Gallery Model kit and shows what I am talking about. I have circled the wishbone horizontal strut.  I have also labeled the measurements I need:  A - one side horizontal strut, B - other side horizontal strut, C - horizontal cross brace, and D - vertical strut.  Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

10206387z7.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty

Here you can find it 3D printed. Select under the heading at "Maßstab" 1:32.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/S-58-H-34G2-3-Landegestell-Dreieckform/184349485319?hash=item2aec15e907:g:gIAAAOSwDIJeEwm9&var=692040444147

12 hours ago, Rotorman said:

Are you doing a nose conversion as well in 1/32?

I'm waiting on an awesome one I saw recently.  😀

Awesome.  I hadn't seen those.  They will be perfect.  I also bought your UH-34D YN19 decals for this project.  (Some 1/35 Black Hawk decals too.)  

Edited by HeavyArty
1 hour ago, HeavyArty said:

Yes, hopefully you will find someone to cast it up.  If not, I may have to resort to giving it a try myself.  I'm not looking forward to that prospect.

I just got it yesterday from the printshop. It a big piece and will require some tweeking with the kit, it looks awesome. Next stop is to make resin copies.  

Edited by Rotorman