AGM-65 Maverick in DS 1 question

I'm doing a 174th NYANG F-16 in the first days of the war when they carried the Pave Claw gun pod. From what I can tell, they carried an ECM pod on one pylon and an AGM-65 on the opposite pylon. What I haven't been able to discern is if it was a single missile or if it had the triple mounted rack. Thanks for any help.

7 minutes ago, Darren Roberts said:

I'm doing a 174th NYANG F-16 in the first days of the war when they carried the Pave Claw gun pod. From what I can tell, they carried an ECM pod on one pylon and an AGM-65 on the opposite pylon. What I haven't been able to discern is if it was a single missile or if it had the triple mounted rack. Thanks for any help.

I'm pretty sure they only mounted singles.   

On 7/4/2020 at 5:34 AM, Jabba29 said:

Weapons load chart for F-16s during Desert Storm here:-  https://www.dstorm.eu/pages/loadout/f-16.html

dstorm.eu is a very good site for all things Gulf War related.

That's where I got the initial info, but wanted to clarify how many. You are correct that it's a great site. Thanks for sharing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Definetly single Maverick  loaded on LAU-117. And, as the Dstorm site is mine, if it was 3 Mavs, I would write it there ;-). Thanks !

EDIT: Btw, the D version was carried on A-10As as a "poor man´s FLIR", so it could be same on the F-16s ?

Edited by JakubJakepilot