Pilatus U-28A in 1/72 by Sova-M

If it´s "special", I need to have it! The U-28A is the SOCOM-version of the PC-12, so that´s special!

BiGsX0w.jpg

This looks like a small airstrip somewhere in Central America...

TrSVoIV.jpg

0qSq5xK.jpg

The kit went together without any major problems, only thing I added were two pilot figures and a lot of lead in the nose to keep it on all three wheels.

4feu4LC.jpg

The U-28A reveals that it originally is a PC-12 Executive Prop - simply an elegant and good looking aircraft!

Hf7Jed7.jpg

XnfBsgI.jpg

3YyS7o2.jpg

I love the light-effect on the front window!

pC0snud.jpg

bEK3imy.jpg

rUODhaF.jpg

GmeIxlN.jpg

ZpxT2OW.jpg

HAJO

Edited by Hajo L.

Thank you, guys!

Collin, the only things I really paid attention to were the cabin windows (they need some sanding down to fit) and the front clear part, where I had to sand as well to fit it into the fuselage.

Even though the fuselage halves don´t have locator pins it went together quite good and didn´t need to too much sanding.

There was a slight gap between the two upper wing halves and the fuselage, but nothing a strip of plastic couldn´t cure.

The PE-parts are a bit thick and bending the part above the cargo door was a PITA. Epsecially those parts that needed some "curving" to fit to the fuselage are a bit tricky.

So, this is not a shake-n-bake-kit, but still very good for a short-run.

HAJO

• 2 weeks later...