Hi kind people! 

I'm looking for the corrected modern nose with EVS for my modelcollect B-52G, I have the early nose, but I'm specifically looking for the later nose. I plan to build a SIOP bird with a full load of 4 B28, And ALCM, but right now I'm limited to Chrome Dome, and that's boring...

So, if anyone want's an EARLY G nose, and want to trade for a LATE G W. EVS I am your guy! I'm in Canada and ship anywhere if we can make a deal!

Cheers

Harald

1 hour ago, Winnie said:

Hi kind people! 

I'm looking for the corrected modern nose with EVS for my modelcollect B-52G, I have the early nose, but I'm specifically looking for the later nose. I plan to build a SIOP bird with a full load of 4 B28, And ALCM, but right now I'm limited to Chrome Dome, and that's boring...

So, if anyone want's an EARLY G nose, and want to trade for a LATE G W. EVS I am your guy! I'm in Canada and ship anywhere if we can make a deal!

Cheers

Harald

Have you tried contacting Modelcollect directly? I accidently stepped on my B-2 canopy glass and broke it. I contacted them, and they sent me a new one for free within a few weeks. I was very impressed with their service. There's a lot of kit manufacturers that could learn from them! Fred K.

I ordered and paid for the "Nose correction kit" in January, but have heard nothing since, and the website shows "in process" and no amount of emails and pokes have done anything. Hence the request.

31 minutes ago, Winnie said:

I ordered and paid for the "Nose correction kit" in January, but have heard nothing since, and the website shows "in process" and no amount of emails and pokes have done anything. Hence the request.

Huh..... they were really good with me. Well good luck! Fred.

• 3 weeks later...