Interior Green in a spray can: match found!

If you're building WWII aircraft and want to spray interior green without the hassle of airbrushing, I believe I have found a match: Krylon "Woodland Light Green".

I have a piece of F6F Hellcat wreckage that has the original 1944 interior green on it and it matches perfectly! If anyone knows how to post photos, let me know- I took one so you can judge for yourselves. I just don't know how to post... 😞

If you can make your test photo a small enough image, that is, under 100kb (102,400 bytes, it's a computer thing), you can directly upload it to the ARC forum by pressing the "choose files..." link that appears at the bottom of the text box whence you enter a post.

Otherwise, you'll need to upload the photo to an image hosting site (I use Postimage at postimages.org, but there are others), get a link from the hosting site ("Share" a "Direct link" in postimage), and then paste that link into your post. My experience suggests you don't post a link from Google photos as the link is difficult to get and eventually becomes stale.

Edit: Here's Krylon's page on their "camoflage" colors

Edited by dnl42