So I just realized it might be really stupid to drive across the country with paint in a hot truck of a car. Not to mention, I might not have the time to model as I will be busy with family and new job. So I am selling my entire paint collection. If you are in the DC area, happy to meet somewhere in-between and do a hand off. It would be to long to list all the paints on here, If interested, email me at: davisstudent25@gmail.com and I can give you list of the paints.

Thanks in advance
Khumar

1st lot: Vallejo Model Air paints. 212 bottles. 10 percent of the bottles used to some level. The rest are untouched. $355. (more than 500 dollars worth paint here)
-I have a wooden vallejo paint holder, that holds up to 66 bottles that I will throw in there.
(Vallejo paints are my go to, see examples in the link. I have a fantastic thinner mixture I use to limit any tip drying issue and help airbrush beautifully)

2nd lot: Mr. Hobby paints. 51 bottles total. Only the interior green, black, and light grey colors used. $100 (these bottles for 3.25 to 3.99 per, you're getting this for steal!) SOLD

3rd lot: 27 Model Master Acrylic paints, plus 11 enamel bottles, $50

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hyperscale/vallejo-and-mr-hobby-paint-for-sale-t516366.html

Edited by FalconFan24