Hi all,

Has anyone here been in touch with HpH models lately? I have emailed twice and filled out an enquiry on their site but no reply?

I suspect they may be on vacation or shut down due to Covid-19? Or, maybe they don't like me??

If you have been in touch with them this week please let me know

In my limited experience with them, they are tricky to get in touch with, and sometimes the English is fairly limited. Be persistent, and pay attention to how your email is worded. Use simple language, and be as clear as possible with your question.

12 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

In my limited experience with them, they are tricky to get in touch with, and sometimes the English is fairly limited. Be persistent, and pay attention to how your email is worded. Use simple language, and be as clear as possible with your question.

Thanks so much for this reply. Maybe I should get a Czech friend of mine to write an email for me?

Nige

Absolutely bloody amazing!! My Czech friend Ollie mailed them my words, translated into Czech and got an instant reply.

Basically, I was asking if they could do anything on price in return for a video review on my YouTube channel, "Nigels modelling bench".

They offered a small discount, so keep an eye out for that review coming soon.

After all the trouble with communication, I am amazed that the kit has been delivered less than 24 hours from payment!!

Czech to UK in less than 24 hours via Fed Ex.. incredible!! That's what I call service!!

• 2 months later...

Glad to hear you have received your ji

On 7/16/2020 at 4:59 AM, Nigelr32 said:

After all the trouble with communication, I am amazed that the kit has been delivered less than 24 hours from payment!!

Czech to UK in less than 24 hours via Fed Ex.. incredible!! That's what I call service!!

Glad to hear you received your kit. I ordered a Macchi Flying Boat back in May. Nothing happened for months, but they didn’t charge my card so I figured maybe shutdown for COVID. Then Sept 12 I got a PayPal invoice from them so I paid. Now nothing again. 

I’ve tried contacting them but no response. I’m a patient person but this seems excessive. Should I have PayPal intervene or keep waiting?