1/48 B-1B Flaps and slats

Can anyone help me with getting hold of slats and flaps for the Revellogram B-1B please.

I cannot find any for sale anywhere.. unless of course someone here wants to sell me theirs?

Or.. if someone would like to "rent" me their set I could copy them and return them.

23 minutes ago, Vince Maddux said:

To the best of my knowledge , no one makes a set of flaps and slats for the B-1 in any scale.

Yeah they do.........

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/armycast-mandm-ac-48014-b-1b-wing-mechanics-detail-set-open-slats-and-flaps--1182502

I'm glad you made me look for the set.. I've realised they are available again!! Thank you!!

39 minutes ago, Nigelr32 said:

Yeah they do.........

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/armycast-mandm-ac-48014-b-1b-wing-mechanics-detail-set-open-slats-and-flaps--1182502

I'm glad you made me look for the set.. I've realised they are available again!! Thank you!!

ok, That's a new one on me. I may have to get a set

There are currently two places where the flaps set can be purchased. The first is Aviation Megastore, based in Europe, and Bone Fragments, which is based in Australia.

Nigel, if you're building a B-1b in 1:48, you'll want to check out Bone Fragments for a bunch of aftermarket stuff. He has an inlet set, and antenna set currently, and is working on a modern CRL for the bomb bay.

Army Cast, the maker of the flaps set, also produce a ten-store conventional bomb rack for the B-1b, which you can get at the above mentioned locations.

Lastly, check out Barracuda Studios for wheels, exhaust, and towed decoy sets, depending on how old a B-1b you wish to depict.

25 minutes ago, Specter1075 said:

There are currently two places where the flaps set can be purchased. The first is Aviation Megastore, based in Europe, and Bone Fragments, which is based in Australia.

Nigel, if you're building a B-1b in 1:48, you'll want to check out Bone Fragments for a bunch of aftermarket stuff. He has an inlet set, and antenna set currently, and is working on a modern CRL for the bomb bay.

Army Cast, the maker of the flaps set, also produce a ten-store conventional bomb rack for the B-1b, which you can get at the above mentioned locations.

Lastly, check out Barracuda Studios for wheels, exhaust, and towed decoy sets, depending on how old a B-1b you wish to depict.

Thanks,

I have bought the flaps set from 48ers.com on pre-order.

I originally made my own resin rear covers for the engines and built a couple of Eduard nozzles. They didn't look right so I waited and waited and have just bought the Metallic details exhaust set. I have the old Eduard set for it, some masks, SAC undercarriage and aftermarket decals. I'm tempted to get the intakes from Barracuda?

i also have the towed decoy set from the guy who made them years ago.. can't remember the name now??

I have scratch built a one piece bomb bay rather than the kits incorrect two separate forward bays and have just bought the 1/48 B-52 from HpH so will probably copy the  CRL from that??

Edited by Nigelr32

Thats it.. Shull24.

It's one of those kits I pick at.. every time I get it down I look at the horrible panel lines and the plain wings and put it away again.

I need to get it done, it's such a beautiful plane and i love the view through the open hatches down over the entrance ladder.