Kitty Hawk Russian GSE

Picked these up the other day, looks very nice in the box and should add lots of interest to Russian AC vignettes & Dioramas.  Surprised there is not a lot of excitement with all Russian AC builders on ARC. 

John

9ov37mG.jpg

1 hour ago, Raptor01 said:

Picked these up the other day, looks very nice in the box and should add lots of interest to Russian AC vignettes & Dioramas.  Surprised there is not a lot of excitement with all Russian AC builders on ARC. 

John

9ov37mG.jpg

Sorry for highjacking the thread!

The loading cart set looks great, I'll definitely get one. Care to post some photos of the contents? The trucks are also very much needed, though it's somewhat strange they included both in the same box instead of having them as separate and cheaper kits. E.g. not sure I feel like assembling two variants of the same truck, especially if one of them is the regular cargo 4320 variant. A tanker variant would make much more sense in this set, IMHO.

Not that it matters, but I believe Yak-41 should be mentioned in any Kitty Hawk thread in the hopes of them making one in the end (though, Hobby Boss seems like a more likely candidate).

Edited by ijozic