I finished up a pair of Eduard F6F-3s from their latest Profipack boxings.   What a great little kit!  The yellow nose bird has Brassin wheels and bombs while the cat mouth scheme has master barrels.   I used mission models insignia white, intermediate blue, and gloss sea blue for the principle colors.  Thanks for looking!

Steve 

t5LCTMU.jpg

rYLbHtl.jpg

hkkwHcX.jpg

dEwBH7H.jpg

AxuEPru.jpg

hy0FGS2.jpg

9d8glEZ.jpg

Xv9yGPj.jpg

xi2EZQF.jpg

nFIJIO9.jpg

And a few in-progress shots since I didn’t do an in-progress thread for these...

S7DSjxg.jpg

021zmtl.jpg

OSUXgE9.jpg

IZUwdjQ.jpg

WDbOQz8.jpg

FLvjLMT.jpg

bzfAvM7.jpg

Edited by Falconxlvi
More pictures
4 hours ago, Hammerhead11 said:

These are excellent!  If you hadn't put it in the title, I would have guessed they were the 48th scale kit.  I am a fan of the Eduard Hellcats.  

-Brett

Thanks Brett!  I hope to do the 1/48 Eduard Hellcat someday - probably the F6F-5 version, but I’m a bit ready for a new subject at the moment.   They are great kits!

4 hours ago, wxltcol said:

Wow, outstanding job all around!  The cockpits are amazing.

Tom

Thanks Tom!  The out of the box etch is really great, if not a bit too fiddly 😂

I actually did one etch instrument panel and one using just decals for a comparison- here are the differences below

FSMZFci.jpg

gJXCeh3.jpg

Steve

Wow, just saw your post, nice work. That’s some seriously nice detail for a tiny scale kit.    Never seen WF-137 before, those are interesting markings.    Is she a stateside training bird?  

Edited by 11bee
13 hours ago, 11bee said:

Wow, just saw your post, nice work. That’s some seriously nice detail for a tiny scale kit.    Never seen WF-137 before, those are interesting markings.    Is she a stateside training bird?  

Thanks 11Bee!  Yep, the yellow nose bird is a training aircraft based in Melbourne Florida.  Definitely a cool nose marking on that one.  

3 hours ago, pollie said:

Very nice Hellcats!

Thanks for taking a look 👍🏻