1 hour ago, thefngreek1 said:

I heard that the mh 60l (something I wanna start in a few months) have the same issues with the decals so I figured I get a set.

It has a similar issue.  The UNITED STATES ARMY and a few other decals are in OD Green, but all the common stencils are black, which disappear on the black color of the fuselage.  Floyd's decals fix all the problems.

If you plan on redoing the decals on the Little Bird, you can remove most decals with tape.  Just rub it down over the decal and pull it off.  Usually, the decal will stick to the tape and peal off the model cleanly.  You may need to do it a couple times on sticky decals, but they will come off eventually.

Crap! The was no us army decals on that sheet... I'll have to order the other one I guess, that sucks.  But.. the decals are a huge improvement and very easy to work with!!!  I added a light dusting of composed of African dust and beach sand.  I think it came out pretty good let me know what everybody thinks

IMG-20200820-214903214.jpg

That looks pretty awesome.  Great recovery.  The decals you got are just a set of helo names and numbers that were missed on the original sheets.  The Original "IRENE!" and Night Stalkers 1 & 2 sets have full markings, to include stencils, UNITED STATES ARMY, and all the other common markings.

Edited by HeavyArty