Best looking vertical tails

Alrighty.  Lets go in the positive direction and list planes with our favorite verticals.  We've beat up the ugly gear and family models.  Lets put what we like out there and say why.

F-4 Phantom.  Big ol' slab of aluminum tring to help a brick fly.  Has the look of authority.  Certainly not taking any short cuts. 

Go...

Rick L.

Edited by Spruemeister
correct
7 minutes ago, habu2 said:

oh it’s there, you just can’t see it because, you know..... :popcorn:

I understand now, oh Master. I must first see it in my heart and then if I work hard and truly believe I will see that which cannot be seen. Your wisdom, as always, has enlightened my way.

For me, it's the F-15 twin tails.  I've always been fascinated with how phenomenally thin those tails are for such large structures.  But they also are quite tall, and they have a look of serious authority, to my mind, anyway.  I have a GWH 1/48 F-15C in my stash, and have always wondered if they were able to capture the amazing look of those tails...don't know, and I haven't looked at the parts yet!

The L-1011 comes close, though!

Edited by Curt B