Vietnam F-4D 66-7554 fin cap color

Wondering about the fin cap/tip color on Vietnam veteran 66-7554, aka "Trapper."  I have two color images, but can't tell from the lighting and angle if it should be something different from the camouflage, possibly a lime green.  In the second image it's the first in line closest to the camera.  

Also, in the first photo, is it carrying any ECM in the forward Sparrow bays? 

z1Scjll.jpg

7QCEbPq.jpg

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Correction, the camera pod might be in the right fwd well, you can see the all of the inside of the nose gear door. The front part of the camera should block the view of the door. Of course not every mission the pod was installed so you can take liberties in the load. 

edit: F-4D 66-7704 555th Tactical Fighter Squadron Udorn RTAB 70-71

151110-Z-CH590-011.jpg

Jari

Edited by Finn

Great pic Finn!

What I find interesting in my 2 posted pics is, even though they are taken from different times (no Snoopy art on the second), they *appear* to be carrying identical war loads of Mk 82s on the centerline and 82s with fuse extenders on TERs on the wings....

Here is another for you:

69170d4d9c99a54feb25a7dfa0068d23.jpg

Mk-82s on TERs with fuze extenders, single BLU-27 on a MER on the outboard pylons with a ALQ-101 ECM pod in the right fwd well and Sparrows in the aft wells.

Jari

As far as the green paint color on the fin top, when I built 'OY 463' for a customer, I used the little Testors square enamel jar of Beret Green.   It seemed to be a great match and is already a flat paint.   Their little jar of gloss green paint is also a pretty close match but seemed a little brighter.

Andrew, it is not noticible in your color pic, but I have the same in b&w and it shows the kind of triangular plates on the upper nose just behind the radome, where the RAW blisters ( i cannot recall the name of the system at the moment) on some jets were mounted.

Cheers

Michael