15 hours ago, Ben Brown said:

4th TFW hard wing F-4Es, please!

Kursad, if I haven't already sent them to you, I can provide info on the 4th's jets from "72-'73 at Ubon, including Fred Sheffler's MiG killer.

Ben

Yes!  Seconded!

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 11:26 AM, Ben Brown said:

Kursad, if I haven't already sent them to you, I can provide info on the 4th's jets from "72-'73 at Ubon, including Fred Sheffler's MiG killer.

Ben

Hi,

Thirded!

The 4th TFW at Ubon would be the one subject that I'd love to see on this sheet.

Cheers, Stefan.

Yes. But I would also like to see Bitburg [BT],  Hahn (HR), Ramstein [RS],  Spangdahlem [SP], & Torrejon [TL]. I know that the UK based units at Lakenheath [LN] and Woodbridge [WR] flew C/Ds, and not Es. Also, Zweibrucken [ZR] & Aconbury [AR] both flew RF-4Cs. 

Edited by Dutch
Correct spelling
On 8/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ben Brown said:

Ben

Hi Ben,

Please send these my way (info AT caracalmodels.com) whenever you have a chance, so we can get started on the artwork.

Thanks,

Kursad

16 minutes ago, MarcB said:

But do we know what parts will be included in ZM's kit ? What do they mean with "Early" ? Unslatted wings of course, but will the Midas 4 gun muzzle be included ?

Otherwise the options are limited...

MB

This is the latest info:  https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/products/sws48_10_f4e-early.html

18 hours ago, KursadA said:

Hi Ben,

Please send these my way (info AT caracalmodels.com) whenever you have a chance, so we can get started on the artwork.

Thanks,

Kursad

Hi Kursad,

I'll send you a DropBox link with what I have as soon as I find a couple of examples of the McDonnell factory camouflage pattern vs the T.O 1-1-4 pattern. Something I've been meaning to do for a while, but life keeps interfering. If that continues, I'll send you what I have and figure out the patterns later.

Ben

On 8/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ben Brown said:

Ben

Thanks for the references, Ben - these are great. The unit badges are already being drawn and I should have a few options ready by the weekend. Let us keep brainstorming about a few other units to round out the sheet.

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

Thanks for the references, Ben - these are great. The unit badges are already being drawn and I should have a few options ready by the weekend. Let us keep brainstorming about a few other units to round out the sheet.

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any questions or if you need references for some 4th TFW F-4D decals. 😉

Ben

Folks, let us keep this forum for discussing Caracal projects only. I don't have a plan for an early F-4C/D sheet apart from what might be covered in the Early Years sheet being planned, but we could talk about planning one.