shameless plug for my youtube channel

I posted an update in my previous post, but I figured I would start a new topic to expand on it.

I started a Youtube channel last year and I have been working on at least 2-3 video releases  a month and I am looking at expanding my viewership. I have how-to videos, model reviews, aviation history videos and some airshow videos from last year, as well as my monthly progress updates and the build time lapse videos. 

Please take a look, and if you like what you see like and subscribe. Feel free to share the channel to anyone else  you think may enjoy them.

I have a 3 part P-51 history video coming out soon...going to be about 3 hours long in total..each video about an hour long, I also have 4 more timelapes scheduled for release next week and some more model review videos coming up next month. I am also working on doing some filming at the local aviation museum to continue the aviation history theme. 

If anyone has any specific content they want to see, please let me know. I am always looking for new ideas, and if there is a specific model you would like to see reviewed or built, let me know and I will try to make it happen!

I also have a facebook page where I post interesting aviation news, airshow updates and an "on this day in history" series. I also post most of my Youtube videos there as well when they release. Please take a look and see what you think.

As always, and comments or criticisms are welcome. Always looking to improve when/where I can.

Youtube link -----> CLICKY

facebook link----->  CLICKY

Sean

Edited by martin_sam_2000