4 hours ago, Sebastijan said:

Cool W40K projects you got there! I was also tempted into these by a couple of friends and will probably build a few Space Wolves figures.

Thanx Seb 😄

Weil, they are addictive....I starter in december last year and I'm thoroughly hooked!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool beast! :thumbsup: Looks like you had fun with this one. It's cool to see people doing both scale modelling and miniature painting.

On 8/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, Aigore said:

<...> Weil, they are addictive....I starter in december last year and I'm thoroughly hooked!

I'm afraid I may be falling down that rabbit hole as well. :rolleyes: Recently bought a heap of Vallejo colours. Also dug out the miniatures I bought years ago, but never quite got round to actually paint.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:12 AM, ChernayaAkula said:

Cool beast! :thumbsup: Looks like you had fun with this one. It's cool to see people doing both scale modelling and miniature painting.

I'm afraid I may be falling down that rabbit hole as well. :rolleyes: Recently bought a heap of Vallejo colours. Also dug out the miniatures I bought years ago, but never quite got round to actually paint.

LOL, figure painting is very relaxing....specially wve you're in hospital 😛

On 8/31/2020 at 6:10 AM, Night Owl Models said:

Great attention to detail not sure what scale that is but the painting is first rate.

Thanx 😄 I'm  not sure about the scale...around 1/60th scale I think