Does anyone make 1/48th LAU-41/42 (AIM-4) launchers?

Just as the title suggests, does anyone make 48th scale Falcon launchers for a F-4? Bought the Meng A/A missile set and they are pretty nice and it might make a interesting switch from AIM-9s for the upcoming ZM F-4E

1 hour ago, Drifterdon said:

The Hasegawa F-4E in 1/48 comes with rails/launchers for the AIM-4D Falcon.  They are parts number J4(J5) and J7(J6).   

Thanks!! I forgot about that I have a few on the stash shelf!

Hi,

Does anyone have the instructions that show how these Hasegawa parts go together?

I had a look at them a couple of months ago (for a ZM F-4D). I have them from a Hasegawa F-4E, but I don't think that it's shown in the F-4E instructions how they should be glued together.

With the loose parts, I found several ways that they could be put together and it wasn't obvious to me which surface of the launcher should be glued to the pylon. Or even exactly where on the pylon they should be attached.

Cheers, Stefan.

32 minutes ago, Stefan buysse said:

Hi,

Does anyone have the instructions that show how these Hasegawa parts go together?

I had a look at them a couple of months ago (for a ZM F-4D). I have them from a Hasegawa F-4E, but I don't think that it's shown in the F-4E instructions how they should be glued together.

With the loose parts, I found several ways that they could be put together and it wasn't obvious to me which surface of the launcher should be glued to the pylon. Or even exactly where on the pylon they should be attached.

Cheers, Stefan.

Step 8 here.

https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/1/8/0/222180-62-instructions.pdf