Work bench organizer for tools and paint

Just bought this organizer for my airbrushing bench well made and priced right from Artty Station $180. I have modules from hobbyzone.pl and I was looking for an organizer with a different configuration. I am looking forward to checking it out the website has different models and add ons.

10803102C0C3D10001-600x597.png

Edited by Night Owl Models
Spelling

Those look really nice, but are on the pricey side. I've been pretty satisfied with Hobbyzone.pl stuff that I get through Hobbyzone USA. I like their paint racks most of all.

Interesting the waterproof test on the ArttyStation stuff, like who is going to be dunking their workstation setup in water? Nice to know I guess.

7 hours ago, Mstor said:

Interesting the waterproof test on the ArttyStation stuff, like who is going to be dunking their workstation setup in water? Nice to know I guess.

Water? Probably not.     Beer?  Much more likely.

Although for what those shelves cost I can afford to spill a LOT of beer.... 

Love all the hilarious comments I sence a bit of scepticism well I ordered the unit on the 15th from overseas had it by the 21st that was fast. 

Unpacked it although the instuctions lacked english it was very easy to figure out. What I liked about it compared to Hobbyzone products was it almost snapped together the milling and joinery was incredibly precise no glue required.

Also for all the witty comments about the "water" and spilled drinks looking at having it as my airbrush station I know its only a matter of time until I knock over something and I won't have to worry about the MDF exploding. If you say you've never knocked over a jar of cleaner or glue your a liar!

Anyway I am happy with the product and recommend it ton of storage space very, very well made.

20200821_161539-600x450.jpg

20200821_221231-600x450.jpg

20200823_102235-338x450.jpg

20200823_102023-338x450.jpg

That does look real nice and you're absolutely right about spilling liquids. It has happened all too many times. I've invested in all sorts of bottle holders for glue and other liquids like decal setters. I learned my lesson after the hundredth spill.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a link for empty paint bottles? 

Say I had 15 model master Olive Drabs... I was thinking of consolidating them into one container.  bad Idea?

I would want a quality (good lid) set I think....

found this from overseas  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-Paint-Mixing-Bottle-Painting-Storage-Bottles-with-Mixing-Steel-Ball-Hobby-/292520875239

Edited by Bounce