Correcting canopy area on GWH's SU-35 1/48

You are right I need to correct that ,to not make people confused.What is even worsed i even measured also on GWH's same measure of 17,56mm,and I put inner glass measure on area where need to be sanded...sorry.i will fix it.Thank you for this.

Edited by Nino_Belov
47 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Yes, that was wrong,it is not correct,it is hard to handle so much infos at the short time and with deferent people in all parts of the world.It is not 929mm,it is around 843mm.Yes we have measured real thing.And all that infos had gone to the team.So I waited long time to see product,the first batch was wrong measured and backscaled in 1/1,and we on first samples have seen something else.In finalized products ,measure is 17,5/17,58mm,so it goes near 843 from the first point.

So the 19,35mm here is the first batch, in final products it's the same as GWH's Su-35? Wow, you guys, particurly Supertomcat21 put a lot of effort into it, and money too to make so many mold versions! Extremely impressive and admireable I'd say!

One thing tough, if the cross section is indeed truly circular on Su-27/33 and remain so on Su-33, then since the canopy is higher on Su-33, then that would mean it must be wider too.

Edited by delide

My final words for GWH's Su-35 canopy is:

IT IS CORRECT! DONT FIX IT,I have listen all kind of people and blow up mine.If you are crazy as me,just sand that inner area to get better omega shape 🙂

Happy modeling ,brothers modelers.

People have V.2.0 in their hands apready,basicly the test samples,and it is so much work put in this model kit.And ou boy she is fine....realy fine.IF God gave us,you will all see it soon on the shelfs,i can not say when,I dont have right to do that,but...one thing for sure is,you people will love it.

Edited by Nino_Belov
14 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

My final words for GWH's Su-35 canopy is:

IT IS CORRECT! DONT FIX IT,I have listen all kind of people and blow up mine.If you are crazy as me,just sand that inner area to get better omega shape 🙂

Happy modeling ,brothers modelers.

Sorry about that, but I think you should be able to fix it up.

I'm still not 100% sure, I tend to believe that the cross section on Su-33 would remain truly circular, so it must become wider as it becomes higher. However the difference is not that big, it's just puzzling, and how GWH now comes to their new data ...

Edited by delide
5 minutes ago, delide said:

I'm still not 100% sure, I tend to believe that the cross section on Su-33 would remain truly circular, so it must become wider as it becomes higher. However the difference is not that big, it's just puzzling, and how GWH now comes to their new data ...

I cant fix my kit bro, I cut it to much already,and when I tried to match it up with Kinetics part of fuselage,it just didnt falow the conture.I dont know I will try to fix back part of Su-35,and we will see.I am just angry for making myself a so much extra job on this kit without any need.And I owe apology to GWH...their Su-35 is great kit...and correct kit.There is a micro glithes here and there,but this is modeling,so we need to use our modeling skills at least a little bit.

Edited by Nino_Belov
5 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

I cant fix my kit bro, I cut it to much already,and when I tried to match it up with Kinetics part of fuselage,it just didnt falow the conture.I dont know I will try to fix back part of Su-35,and we will see.I am just angry for making myself a so much extra job on this kit without any need.And I owe apology to GWH...their Su-35 is great kit...and correct kit.There is a micro glithes here and there,but this is modeling,so we need to use our modeling skills at least a little bit.

Again sorry about. On the other hand, at least judging by GWH's new data, their design of the single seater is going to match the Su-33 V1.0 pretty well, so you may still be able to use their Su-35 to correct it if you wish. But of course let's wait and see the kit first.

19 minutes ago, delide said:

Please delete also your posts where I put measure of V.2.0 where I put wrong numbers,that we not confuse people without reason.Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

People have V.2.0 in their hands apready,basicly the test samples,and it is so much work put in this model kit.And ou boy she is fine....realy fine.IF God gave us,you will all see it soon on the shelfs,i can not say when,I dont have right to do that,but...one thing for sure is,you people will love it.

Yes, certainly much more than I would image! A pity we do not know much about it, hope it will reach the shelf soon!

4 minutes ago, Nino_Belov said:

Please delete also your posts where I put measure of V.2.0 where I put wrong numbers,that we not confuse people without reason.Thank you.

Done, then you need to delete the quote of mine post too.