Just FYI - Kitty Hawk is supposed to be releasing v2.0 of this kit soon.  I'm assuming that they at least corrected the mach cone/intake splitter.  I wonder if they'll add a fatter rear fuselage section and any other necessary vents, hatches, etc. to make a Tumansky (sp?) engined Su-22M3 which can't be made at present from any of the available kits.  I'm waiting on a CWS resin mach cone correction before I start on mine.

Edited by Bill Moran
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 10:39 PM, Bill Moran said:

Just FYI - Kitty Hawk is supposed to be releasing v2.0 of this kit soon.  I'm assuming that they at least corrected the mach cone/intake splitter.  I wonder if they'll add a fatter rear fuselage section and any other necessary vents, hatches, etc. to make a Tumansky (sp?) engined Su-22M3 which can't be made at present from any of the available kits.  I'm waiting on a CWS resin mach cone correction before I start on mine.

All of KH "Ver 2/3...etc." of kits are just the original kit with new decals. Sorry, pissed me off as they make it sound like they were making changes.