SOLD XMM 1/48 seamless intakes for Trumpeter L-39 kits

SOLD

I got a surprise when I opened my mailbox yesterday.  I had a package from Russia that I had completely forgotten about, probably because the vendor didn't give me a tracking number so I could check daily for months on end to see that the package was still sitting in a Russian airport waiting for space on a flight to the US.  I no longer need the intakes because I've got the kit they were purchased for mostly built.  The intakes look extremely nice.  There are no air bubbles, warpage, etc. that I can see.  

I paid $18.50 plus shipping from Russia along with about a three month wait.  I am asking $18.00 shipping to CONUS included.  If interested, email me at wbm519ATgmailDOTcom.  I require payment via PayPal using their payment for merchandise or services option.

For those of you that are waiting for items ordered from Russian vendors, the mail is slowly progressing.  I received a simple padded envelope (regular envelope size) with my Quinta Studio decals/details for my Yak-130 kit last week after only an 80 day wait.

Here is a picture of the intakes:

5lhNC5x.jpg?3

Edited by Bill Moran