Working with Epoxy resin kits

Hi all,

I've got the HPH B-52 and am looking for some good tutorials on working with epoxy laminate kits. Not much on Youtube - lots of reviews but no actual builds that I can find.

Does any one know of any good tutorials?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 8:52 AM, serendip said:

I've got the HPH B-52 and am looking for some good tutorials on working with epoxy laminate kits. Not much on Youtube - lots of reviews but no actual builds that I can find.

In my work with composites, I've found nothing better than diamond-powder coated tools, used wet. It's messy because of the water spray that you'll generate, but the cuts will be very clean, without delaminations, and there will be no dry dust. Dremel has several diamond-powder coated tools, like cutting wheels and cylindrical burrs, so the hobbyist has access to these tools too. Very recommended.

Rob

6 hours ago, Rob de Bie said:

In my work with composites, I've found nothing better than diamond-powder coated tools, used wet. It's messy because of the water spray that you'll generate, but the cuts will be very clean, without delaminations, and there will be no dry dust. Dremel has several diamond-powder coated tools, like cutting wheels and cylindrical burrs, so the hobbyist has access to these tools too. Very recommended.

Rob

Thanks for that Rob, I'll check that out.

Prettige avond,

Marc.