Tony Holmes F-14 book not published?

Saw this on Amazon a long time ago, been sitting in my “watching” folder
The F-14 Tomcat in the War on Terror: Rare Photographs from Wartime Archives (Images of War). 

Just wondering if it’s ever been or going to be published. 

Mr. Holmes has a terrific eye for Navy subjects, so look forward to anything published by him. Maybe someday he will do a photo book on the S-3 Viking (guess I’ll have to wait a super long time for that).  

Cheers

Collin

Edited by Collin

I looked around out of curiosity, and the Amazon page I looked at showed this book as already published as of the start of this year, and Google books shows it published as of last year. Of course, no one has a copy available, new or used. In my experience, Amazon is usually pretty good about publication dates for upcoming books. I wonder if something happened to make this one fall off the grid. 

Hello all, 

On the same note, I was wondering quite the same thing about another Tomcat book that was to be released around April 2020.

I saw some publishing information but I never was able to find a hot link anywhere.

Book is "In the claws of the Tomcat - US Navy Tomcat in combat 1987 - 2000" by Tom Cooper. 

Anybody knows if it has been published or will be published in the future?

Eric B.

29 minutes ago, Eric B. said:

Hello all, 

On the same note, I was wondering quite the same thing about another Tomcat book that was to be released around April 2020.

I saw some publishing information but I never was able to find a hot link anywhere.

Book is "In the claws of the Tomcat - US Navy Tomcat in combat 1987 - 2000" by Tom Cooper. 

Anybody knows if it has been published or will be published in the future?

Eric B.

On Amazon, scheduled release is September 26, 2020.

https://www.amazon.com/Claws-Tomcat-Combat-1987-2000-Middle/dp/1913118754

5 hours ago, Eric B. said:

Thank you, 

It means the book release has been postponed. Last time I checked on Amazon this info was not available yet.

Thank you dearly...

Eric B.

No problem. I have found Amazon's book release dates to be pretty reliable, but in the end, they are always subject to the publisher's own schedule and whether they can meet their own deadlines.