Found: Arrow Graphics C-21-72 RCAF titles in black 1/72

• Dutch changed the title to LTTF: Arrow Graphics C-21-72 RCAF titles in black 1/72
  • 1 month later...
  • Dutch changed the title to LF: Arrow Graphics C-21-72 RCAF titles in black 1/72
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Thanks Sean, I may try.  I do have the RCAF font & decal paper. However, I only have an inkjet printer to home.  So I will see what I can do.

I have printed black markings with inkjet with no issues in the past. As long as the decals are handled properly (ie: sealed well) there should be no problems. Colour always has issues due to the opacity and because most inkjets just overall suck at matching colours

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Thanks Sean, I may try.  I do have the RCAF font & decal paper. However, I only have an inkjet printer to home.  So I will see what I can do.

Which RCAF Font are you using, I have some older version that i've found but they do not do all the letters well, and sometimes the spacing is off between certain letters.

Cheers

AFM

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dutch changed the title to Found: Arrow Graphics C-21-72 RCAF titles in black 1/72