I am trying to edit a post, but I keep getting a "500 Internal Server Error" notice.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@arcforums.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What's up with that?

I even had the forum "unavailable" for a few hours.

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak
Posted (edited)

I was finally able to edit my post by adding 2 lines of text at a time & saving it every time. :bandhead2: With the forum website constantly going offline/unable to load, it took a LONG while. If I tried to add ~ 10-20 lines of text that I copied & pasted from a text file, it would fail every time.

One line I could never add, which was a link to Scalemates. Every time I tried to add that link, I got the server error. What is strange, another Scalemates link worked just fine.

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak

Yesterday I was able to create a post as a reply in an existing thread, my post contained text and photos, but no link. This time I didn't have any problems. But creating a new post brought up all the issues.

J

13 hours ago, SBARC said:

I'm not sure. 

You guys still having problems?

Yes - I gave up trying the conventional method, but, as per the update to my original post (linked to above), found a 'work-around'....