1/350 USS Constellation.

Something different. USS Constellation. I intend to make it shortly after the battle before the ship completely powered down.

rGdJIuy.jpg

The kit, and a 1/1000 kit I recently did.

All ready made some 30 lights, Also picked up an extra smooth saucer in case I screw this up. If I don't screw it up look for the Excalibur later.

Edited by phantom
On 9/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, phantom said:

If I don't screw it up look for the Excalibur later.

DON'T screw it up !   I want to see the Excalubur later  (like the Excalibur as much as the Enterprise) :thumbsup:     😎

Edited by PFlint
original emoji did not work

Yep, and the effects back then LOOKS  like a kid made the model in 1967. I am going for the enhanced effects version. With just a little less damage.

10 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

Should be cool. This will obviously be the enhanced effects version. To accuratly build a original effects version one would be correct in using the old venerable AMT kit, as that is what the studio did back then.

Not to knock your work, but I'm old school with Star Trek and I'm impressed with what they did back then. I do not consider that model to look like a kid did it. I built Polar light's 1/1000 kit and tried to reproduce all I could see of that model from stills. I never cared for any ship exteriors in the so called enhanced effects. They were some of the worst cgi I've seen and look like drawings. No 3d look at all.

uss_co10.jpg

uss_co11.jpg

uss_co12.jpg

uss_co13.jpg

uss_co16.jpg