Tamiya Sanding Sponge Any Reviews

I bought a pack after seeing them on YouTube as well.  I got the 400-1500 n added the 2000 n 3000.  They are great...you can cut them to size, they get into creases n conform to curves nicely and leave minimal sanding scratches.  They are typical Tamiya quality and have added to the ease n quality of my builds.  

I use them for getting down air intakes and such like. Very good, every bit as good as Flory sanders but on a sponge so that follow the form you are sanding.

They last quite a while in my experience. not ever lasting but long enough for the money.

Tamiya sponge and Flory sanders are the only ones you'll need.

4 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Get the Infini sanding sponges when they're back in stock (or from another source). They're a lot better than Tamiya's and a lot less expensive. I literally threw my Tamiya one's away after using the Infini sponges. 

https://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/infisp0000g.htm

Are they sheets or sticks? I see other sellers advertise them, but as a set of sanding sticks.

2 minutes ago, ReccePhreak said:

Are they sheets or sticks? I see other sellers advertise them, but as a set of sanding sticks.

They have both and I have all of them. They're hands down the best sanding sticks/sponges I've ever used.

https://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/infiss0000g.htm