1:48 - Marked Down - Aftermarket & some extras FS

PRICES REDUCED! Thinning the stash, everything is 1:48 unless otherwise noted... 

Prices are in USD but shipping will be from Canada, Paypal only at this time. Thanks for looking!

Package Deals  

DML #5507 Me-262 Jabo A-1a 1:48 Package deal (includes Verlinden #1387 Resin & Photoetch set) -- $45 USD

New in open box, kit is unstarted and in excellent shape. Both the kit and aftermarket are 100% complete.

Some resin parts are off the sprues, and a couple of them are damaged (notably the fins on one of the

optional bombs, have photos to show condition). Items will be carefully repackaged to prevent further damage.  

Misc Aftermarket          for  Aircraft         Parts Included                   for Kit                     USD

Aires 4212                       He-162                 Resin cockpit set                DML/Dragon       $12

CMK 4105                       Spitfire IXc/e       Resin/PE gun bays              Hasegawa            $15

SAC 48016                       F-101                    Metal Landing gear            Monogram         $12         
SAC 48206                       He-162                 Metal Landing gear            Tamiya                 $12

Resin Engine Sets            Type                                          for Aircraft                                   USD

Vector 48017 (2 avail)     Mitsubishi Mk.4 /Mk.8         D3A/Ki-100/Ki-46/G4M/J2M     $16

Vector 32004 (1:32)         Wright R-1820F (M-25)        BF2C/F3F/I-15/I-16                      $23         

Edited by rcaf*100
list updated
3 hours ago, martin_sam_2000 said:

Does the -111 have a kit with it or is it just aftermarket?

sean

Hi Sean,

The price shown is just for the aftermarket... I do have an old ProModeler kit which may have a few pieces missing and the decals are no good. I believe it is from the same moulds as the Monogram kit (which the above parts are designed for). PM me if you want to work something out for the bundle.

• rcaf*100 changed the title to 1:48 - Marked Down - Aftermarket & some extras FS