Zactoman abducted

4 hours ago, Mstor said:

I don't know, but he's probably very busy. Last time he posted he mentioned that he was swamped with orders. Plus, I wouldn't surprised if he took some vacation time too.

Thanks for the response Mstor.

When he last posted on ARC?

2 hours ago, Eastern said:

Thanks for the response Mstor.

When he last posted on ARC?

Looks like it was back in July.  That does seem like a long time.  Maybe someone else has had contact with him. Anyone?

• 1 month later...

I'm still here.
Aliens didn't abduct me (we've become good friends).
The Secret World Government has made a few attempts at mind-controlling me but jello is surprisingly delicious.

I've been distracted with other projects and my old back injury has flared up a few times which makes it difficult to sit at the computer. When I am at the computer I haven't found much time to more than browse the forums while learning to code.

I am still taking and filling orders with little or no delays.
I have been answering business related emails and doing my best to reply to non-business ones. If an email has gone unanswered I apologize and ask that you try again.

I updated my old website a few days ago after USPS raised their rates.

I lowered many product prices and raised a few.
I raised S&H where I had to, but lowered it for some items that I determined could be safely shipped in padded envelopes rather than boxes.
I'm now offering UPS for the Su-33 kits and larger orders, saving customers money.
International shipments were taking as long as 3 months to deliver due to COVID-19 delays, so I am now using GlobalPost and having much better results (for the same price) with packages arriving in around 3 weeks.

Thanks for checking up on me and thanks for the support!

:cheers:

Glad you're still in there kickin'. 

I am not at the buying stage yet but curious if your 1/32 F-100 intake will fit on the all-new F-100F from Trumpeter.  I'm assuming (uh-oh) that the engineering of theirs is identical to the "D"; Flat on the bottom. 

I'm still awaiting reviews and comparison sprue shots from some enterprising individual.