FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages

I have following aftermarket and packages for sale. Payment by Paypal preferred. (Personal check also accepted but shipment will be delayed until the check clears.) Prefer to conduct transactions with CONUS, but will perform conduct transactions outside US if buyer is prepared for high cost of postage. Postage to be determined, but I'm using primarily FLAT RATE Priority Mail Boxes for ease of use.  FREE POSTAGE IN US FOR DECALS IF 3 OR MORE SHEETS PURCHASED.

Please PM me if you are interested. Please let me know if you are located in the US and if you are paying by PayPal.

ALL 1/48

P-40 Aftermarket

Eduard EX088 Masks  for Academy/ Hobbycraft P-40B/C  $3.00  

Kits-World Decals KW148058 Warhawk of the RAF & AVG for P-40B  $10.00 

Seafire/ Spitfire Aftermarket

Eagle Strike 48212 Spitfire End of Line Mk22/24 for Airfix Spitfire F22/24  $15.00 

TRADE INTERESTS - 

AIRES #4487 ICAP-2 (Late) Cockpit Set for the Kinetic EA-6B Prowler

Radar parts from Hobby Boss 1/48 F-14D

Thanks in advance!

Edited by John B
  • 3 weeks later...
  • John B changed the title to FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages Items Added 7 Nov
  • 1 month later...
  • John B changed the title to FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages Items Added 16 Jan
  • John B changed the title to FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages Item Added 3 July
  • 1 month later...
  • John B changed the title to FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages Updated 25 Sep
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • John B changed the title to FS/FT 1/48 PROPS Aftermarket, Decals and Packages