Minicraft 1:144 #14700 L-100-30 Ethiopian Cargo Herk Build

I have decided to build one of my Minicraft 1/144 #14700 C-130J-30 Stretched Hercules kits as a civilian L-100-30 in Ethiopian Cargo markings.  The build conversion is being documented on Scalemates at the following project link.  Minicraft 1:144 Lockheed L-100-30 Hercules: Ethiopian Cargo ET-AJK.  Scroll down for the build album.  You may leave comments on SCM or here. Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Dutch

et-ajk.JPG.8a946b37aab01387846bb7fab83057ad.JPG

Edited by Dutch

I was getting ready to apply the first coat of primer paint to the wings when I noticed that the lower edge of the oil cooler scoop on engine No.4 was chipped and broken.  So I took one of the offal pieces from the HC-130H starboard wheel sponson [I never throw away any scrap pieces or spare parts from other builds.] and using a rat tail rasp thinned it considerably enough to trim off a small rectangle to super glue over the chip. Then using CRM Hobbies swizzle sanding sticks, I sanded it down to shape and feathered it into the lower engine nacelle. Photos uploaded to the SCM album.

Edited by Dutch
Grammar.