Mr Mark Bilas of Wolfpak Decals RIP

Tragic news!  Mark and I had corresponded before in the past regarding several schemes that eventually made it onto his wonderfully diverse & detailed decal sheets.  So sorry for his family's loss and what it likely means for the Wolfpak brand.

-Scoobs

What a loss for the modeling community. I was also among those who fed him interesting photos and paint schemes from time to time and was always thrilled to see them make their way onto his sheets. The VT F-4D was my last contribution to his library of markings. He will be missed, as a friend and cottage industry manufacturer.

Steven Brown

Scale Model Soup

Sad news, talked to Mark a number of times via email about new subjects for future sheets in his range. 

He will be missed but many. 

Also just read over on the LSP forums that Bill Koster also passed this weekend and legend in our community lost. 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, Darren Roberts said:

What a sad, sad day. It's been a hard week for our hobby. First Bill Koster, and now Mark Bilas. He was a great guy and I was glad to have known him.

This is sad news. Both gentlemen had a passion for this hobby.