1/72 & 1/48 - 3D printed ladders and other a/c accessories - LP Models

A new brand from Czech Republic is offering a range of 3D printed aircraft accessories, including ladders, wheel chocks and exhaust nozzles:
http://lpmodels.eu/index.php?id_category=2&controller=category
These products aren't particularly cheap, but the quality is impressive, especially considering they sell actual prints, and the required clean up is minimal.
Here's an inbox review of their 1/72 and 1/48 MiG-21 ladders: https://www.kfs-miniatures.com/mig-21-ladder-and-chocks-lp-models/

I bought the ladder plus platform for Su-22 (1/48) and I have to say, the overall quality is quite good. The top handrail was a bit bent and I was reluctant to correct it as the parts are extremely fragile. But a welcome addition, I'll be buying more for the next projects!

IMG-20200809-WA0003-min(1).jpeg

15 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

These products aren't particularly cheap

They are very cheap. Please compare exhaust nozzles prices of LP to KA Models nozzles. The difference is just huge,
BTW, when it will be available in Exito store?

14 hours ago, Solo said:

They are very cheap. Please compare exhaust nozzles prices of LP to KA Models nozzles. The difference is just huge,
BTW, when it will be available in Exito store?

I meant the price of ladders and chocks, as these form the backbone of the LP range thus far.
Regarding the availability in Exito store, the easiest way is to learn about this is to ask them directly.