Breguet Atlantic BR 1150 I Revell 1/72 (motors and lights, paintbrush)

I know guys that it is useless to do so much work and not show in the end. But the gain is the constant search for solutions with the mind succeeding in finding solutions and marrying materials in a constant experimentation based on the imagination. In the end the journey counts. It will show from the front some part of the interior after it is illuminated. Thank you for your kind words

Design of electrical parts.

Two circuits.
Parallel connections to have constant power on all individual components
1st circuit
A 9 volt battery with a resistor
For engines and expedition lights.
Two 16,000 rpm / min motors will be included in a separate circuit. I will try to stick on this circuit the two expedition lights (green red) at the ends of the wings with very small cmds. Because the wing is not thick, I will have to pass the very fine threads by drilling on the outside under the wing about 2 cm before the edge. That amount of volts in the motor circuit in parallel, I believe, to power those two power-hungry LEDs. The prerequisite is the success of a very thin gluing because their size is about twice the head of a pin.

Second circuit
A 4.5 volt battery without resistance

Exterior and interior lighting

Exterior lighting.
Landing-take-off lights
An SMD LED will be inserted into the nasal wheel. I will drill the front wheel cover as the instructions say and I will glue the round clear plastics which are the lights. From behind will enter a strong smd led which with the diffusion will reveal the transparent round plastics which they illuminate. Space is limited.

Search-Rescue Wing Lighting
There will be two leds in a row

Red light at the top of the fuselage.
I don't have a card to flash it independently. A steady red LED will be inserted. For information, if a flashing LED is installed without a special card, the entire circuit will be interrupted depending on the switching on and off of this LED. Everything will flash. The upper bouts featured two cutouts, for easier access to the upper frets. I thought about putting optical fiber but the interior space is limited to place the fiber infrastructure as well as its angle which should be 90 degrees

Armory warehouse light
An LED will be placed on its ceiling and it will light up towards the tarmac

Interior lighting.

Strong tape immediately behind the cockpit and placing red jelly in the access opening to the forward viewing area. This is done to illuminate spaces differently with an LED in order to reduce the demand for power. One led in the main space of the fuselage and one led at the rear of the fuselage at the rear entry opening.

Circuit terminals
The two circuits will have two wires respectively, for the positive pole and one for the negative. left wheels. A pair parallel inside the fuselage along the longitudinal axis which will result in a connection to the right wheel socket (via the right wing). Each pair of cables will end up in each wheel system. We do not put them all in the same circuit (lights, motors) because the amount of energy that will be demanded from these motors will not leave any excess for the lights, especially the SMD LEDs.

I believe they will work. We will see in practice why electricity is a little unpredictable