Breguet Atlantic BR 1150 I Revell 1/72 (motors and lights, paintbrush)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The interior was glued after lights were placed on the entrance staircase, in the main compartments of the cockpit ammunition depot and a red backlight. Resistors have been installed at red lights to reduce load consumption so that all LEDs light up. From the placement of the LEDs, I understood that for everything to work together i.e. red, smd and common LEDs, resistors must be placed in the first two, otherwise they will not light up not all together. I think I will close the fuselage soon. It remains to make a connection for an SMD LED to the front wheel lights.

For the presentation of the aircraft I made a wheeled elevated workbench for engineers from thin wire. Of course, to protect them from the Mediterranean sun, I added a beach umbrella made of wire and colored strips of insulating tape. The staircase will also serve as a decor. It also takes a little humor to lighten the "rational" modelist dogmatism.