1/35 USCG HH-60J - What would be needed from new KH 1/35 SH-60 Series?

On 6/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

We are shooting to release the set at the IPMS/USA National Convention.  The decals are at the printers.  The resin parts are still being developed.

Floyd

I'll be looking for a set whenever they are ready. 
Hopefully there will be announced and can be ordered from your website as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Floyd, late to the party, but I might be able to help out. I flew the MH-60J out of Astoria for three years. I am happy to share standard and mission specific configuration for external tanks, weapons pylons, FLIR and mission specific night sun. My exchange finished up before I got a chance to fly the MH-60T. If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. I’ll be in for a couple of complete sets…have to build the ‘Dirty 30’ (6030). It was the first cab I flew at Astoria after my conversion….it also featured on the movie poster for the Guardian.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by model mob
Spelling
On 7/14/2021 at 2:28 AM, model mob said:

Hey Floyd, late to the party, but I might be able to help out. I flew the MH-60J out of Astoria for three years. I am happy to share standard and mission specific configuration for external tanks, weapons pylons, FLIR and mission specific night sun. My exchange finished up before I got a chance to fly the MH-60T. If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. I’ll be in for a couple of complete sets…have to build the ‘Dirty 30’ (6030). It was the first cab I flew at Astoria after my conversion….it also featured on the movie poster for the Guardian.

Cheers,

Mark

email me at fwernerjr@comcast.net 

Floyd

• 6 months later...

Yes, each conversion set (HH-60J and MH-60T) comes with the decal set as well.  You can also order just the decals if you want more options for other helos, including MH-65s.

HH-60J Conversion - Resin and decals $65

MH-60T Conversion - Resin and decals $75

Just Decals WW 35-13 HH/MH-60J/T-The Guardian $20

You can place your order here: https://wernerswings.com/

I should be receiving my MH-60T conversion set in the mail today.

Edited by HeavyArty
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 8:27 AM, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Just to be clear, these things have sold like hotcakes.  I was quickly sold out of what I had on hand.  I have more coming so if you've ordered and paid for them please be patient.  I'm getting more made but it takes time to print them.

Floyd

Just placed an order for just the decal kit for jayhawk.  Looking forward to this build very much

2 minutes ago, mfchi said:

Well I get the set; can any body can help with some shots from the interior since the set takes care of the outside but the inside needs some love ; any help will be appreciated 

Check out Coast Guard Alaska or Coast Guard Florida on Danger TV's youtube channel

Hours of video inside the helicopter!

1 minute ago, f84thunder said:

What Kitty Hawk H-60 kits can be used with this conversion ?  Will the SH-60B work, or just the SH-60F or HH-60H?

Thanks

image.png.5cbc71bc238b5580fbd896d2452b92b8.png

This is the kit im ordering.  pretty darn close.  just ordered the werners wings decal kit