If I didn't want to build the Zoukei-Mura F-4E early in the camouflage version, are there decals for a US plane available to do another version that are available?  Not ones that used to be available and are out-of-print and are hard to get or not possible.  Or if someone has a set.

Thanks.

Stan

Thanks to all the help.  I am not a Phantom expert to say the least, just like the gun-nose version.  Should have waited for the late version.  Looking around it does not seem there is a conversion to the slatted version as there is in 1/32 scale.  But just wondering, would it be possible to take the Z-M F-4S and swap the wings.  Not that I want to do this just for the wings.  Just wondering if this would be correct in assuming the slatted wings would be correct for the late version or is there more to correct and I should just wait for the late version too and just paint in the camouflage?

Again thanks for all the help.

Stan

8 minutes ago, skarpins55 said:

But just wondering, would it be possible to take the Z-M F-4S and swap the wings. 

USN slats are different shape, and the strakes are different. I'd wait for the slatted E -- can't be too far behind.

Gene K

16 minutes ago, GeneK said:

USN slats are different shape, and the strakes are different. I'd wait for the slatted E -- can't be too far behind.

Gene K

Gene, can you clarify what you're referring to by "strakes"? 

I'm familiar with the difference in shape of the outboard slats and slightly different fence at the fold on the S (USN) vs E/F/G, but not clear if you're referring to some other difference I'm not aware of?

The inboard slats are also quite different. When retracted, they leave a lip along the underside of the wings. The leading edge of the slats are also more blunt.

In addition to Warbirds T-Birds decals, CAM also made some. 

Ben