Need one small 1/48 P-38 decal PLEASE!!!

Hi All,

I guess I lied about the previous post that said it was going to be my LAST post about the P-38.

I am working on the decals for my 1/48 Tamiya P-38F/G, and I'm doing 'Miss Virginia'.  I messed up decal 38, the white decal that goes on the right windshield canopy frame that reads "Escape Panel Release".   There are 2 of these, the one on the left canopy frame, decal 39, which is ALMOST the same; the only difference is that there is a tiny arrow at the end of the wording, and on 38, the arrow is at the beginning of the wording.  If anyone is planning to do the other airplane (Aircraft 33 with sharkmouth and blue spinners) you won't need either of the decals, 38 or 39.  Is there ANYONE whose arm I can twist into selling me their decal(s) (or, ideally, 38 AND 39)??  PLEASE??  I have found, since returning to the hobby, that decal are my bane; I'm just not good with them.  I was very careful with this one, and I'm embarrassed to say how I messed it up.  But if anyone has an available 38 (or 38 and 39), I'd be super thankful!

Awww, Rob....I was going to call you before i posted this, but I didn't want to ask more from you...youv'e been such a great source of information and more.  However, I WILL give you a call...would like to catch up, anyway!  Take care, Curt

• 4 weeks later...

My very good friend, Rob Mignard, got me that needed decal, and the decal work on my P-38 build is now through that stage.  What's left?  Antenna wires, machine gun barrels, and a final, once-over weathering review and touch ups.  Thanks to Rob, the lifesaver!  Photos will be following, but there isn't anything unique about this P-38, other than that I built it 😊  If you take a gander at Chris Wauchop's P-38 (at Static Capital), that's what I WISH mine looked like!!!!