A4 E/F aggressor?

I started a topic earlier on scooters and as I went to get started on my A4 Mike, I came across the Hase E/F boxing I forgot I had.  I was gonna do a 311 grey scooter but I've always wanted to try an adversary scheme.  Not knowing much about them, would this be doable with the E/F?  Thanks

Just now, GreyGhost said:

Sure, there were many units that flew A-4E/Fs in the Adversary role.

TOPGUN, VF-43, -45, -126, -127 to name a few. Lots of great schemes too!

-Gregg

I figured that must have been the case...tango Gregg!  I'll be shopping for a decal sheet, so any recommendations will be mucho appreciated👍

55 minutes ago, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Fightertown Decals specializes in Adversary schemes, as Brian grew up on and around NAS Miramar.  Can't think of his A-4 stuff specifically, but if anyone knows the stuff, it's him!

Cool, I used to live in old town and would drive to Miramar all the time.  Great air shows.  I've used his sheets before, I'll def check em out, thanks👍

• 4 months later...

Some reference threads showing all the BuNo's and Camo Schemes, from the FB Adversary and Aggressor Group: (follow the links, unhide all the comments (because FB by default only shows you last 3-4 comments), see all the info)

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 1. VF-126 Late Blue Skyhawks

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 2. VFC-13 Late Grey Skyhawks

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 3. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4E's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 4. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4F's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 5. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4M's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 6. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS Family Model Scooters.

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 7. OMD Rangers - NAS Dallas.

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 8. VF-126 Bandit Singles

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 9. VF-126 Bandit Twins

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 10. VF-171 Det. Key West
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3193164350694854

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 11. VFC-12 End of the Line Engine Grey
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3934781419866473

----

USN FEWSG Adversaries - Part 6 - Electric Scooters
Edited by Zaggy
3 minutes ago, Zaggy said:

Some reference threads showing all the BuNo's and Camo Schemes, from the FB Adversary and Aggressor Group: (follow the links, unhide all the comments (because FB by default only shows you last 3-4 comments), see all the info)

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 1. VF-126 Late Blue Skyhawks

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 2. VFC-13 Late Grey Skyhawks

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 3. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4E's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 4. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4F's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 5. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS A-4M's

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 6. TOPGUN Scooters - NFWS Family Model Scooters.

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 7. OMD Rangers - NAS Dallas.

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 8. VF-126 Bandit Singles

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 9. VF-126 Bandit Twins

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 10. VF-171 Det. Key West
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3193164350694854

USN A-4 Adversaries - Part 11. VFC-12 End of the Line Engine Grey
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3934781419866473

----

USN FEWSG Adversaries - Part 6 - Electric Scooters

Very cool..now to track down some decals...not much left out there last I checked

1 hour ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

If you can track down Fightertown Decals 48036 and 48027, we have some E/F/M, TA-4J/Fs. 

The best sheet out there is Fights On 48001 and 48002 - great stuff! 

4A13B94D-E980-469B-9E90-8F97438CC07E.webpUnavailable

Yeah I had my eye on that sheet...haven't been in stock in any of my usual go to spots.. overall grey scooter schemes seem to be the same deal 

3 minutes ago, Zaggy said:

The last Fights On! A-4 sheet I got was from Hannants - they only had ONE of the two sheets in stock, but maybe i'ts what you want, and thus worth a look? That said, the Fights On! and FTD are getting harder to source...

👍

I *may* have 1-2 copies of those sheets in storage. I sent all but a few Fights On sheets to Sprue Brothers when Mike Pister and I decided to split up Fights On from Vagabond. (Rough year, that one.) I already have had one request for a couple if I can find where the movers put then. If you can give me a couple weeks to get out to my storage room with actual time to look, I'll be happy to see if there's any left. I can't promise they're still there, however. Stuff was packed up over a year ago, and I was already at my new job when the movers came. We've had 1-2 boxes turn up missing as we've gone through stuff.

8 hours ago, MHaz said:

I *may* have 1-2 copies of those sheets in storage. I sent all but a few Fights On sheets to Sprue Brothers when Mike Pister and I decided to split up Fights On from Vagabond. (Rough year, that one.) I already have had one request for a couple if I can find where the movers put then. If you can give me a couple weeks to get out to my storage room with actual time to look, I'll be happy to see if there's any left. I can't promise they're still there, however. Stuff was packed up over a year ago, and I was already at my new job when the movers came. We've had 1-2 boxes turn up missing as we've gone through stuff.

Hey, I really appreciate the thought.  I gave up the search,  put the scooter back on the shelf and started another Tomcat..so no hurries, no worries.  If the sheet turns up that would be great..just let me know.  Tango👍