Hi all, I am in need of the clear parts for a monogram C-47/DC-3 Kit #5637 or similar in 1/48th scale. If you got them and want to trade for them or sell them reasonably priced PM me. I am rehabbing this model for the local veterans museum and it is in pretty bad shape so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Don

11 hours ago, donsplaneshop said:

Good morning, hope the fires are a long way from you, and YES please if you have one let me know and let me know what you want for it besides postage. And thanks in advance🤓

Hello,

here is the part, I saved when the plane doesn't finish yet, it broken up during a move.... check your PM!

let_models,🙂

c47_canopy1.JPG

WOW, that is exactly the part that I need! My email is donsplaneshop@comcast.net please email me with the particulars on how to get it, cost etc. please and I will get it started your way today(paypal) or tomorrow with trade items etc. (239)565 7570 located in SW Florida staying hot..And thanks very much.

Don

3 hours ago, donsplaneshop said:

Hi Thomas, got the windshield on Friday and it is now in place thanks very much for the part. I dropped you a little note in the mail and I hope that you will get it today or tomorrow.

sure do and will let you know! 

let_models

On 10/5/2020 at 6:07 AM, donsplaneshop said:

Hi Thomas, got the windshield on Friday and it is now in place thanks very much for the part. I dropped you a little note in the mail and I hope that you will get it today or tomorrow.

Hello,

I received your mail today, thank you very much I really appreciated it! Cheer.

let_models 🙂