This started out as my dual eagle build; a hasegawa and the new (at the time) academy F-15Cs.

i spent a lot of time on the black box cockpit. When I went to mate the fwd and rear fuselages I had a huge step, which led to a Hulk smash. Thanks to Don G and eBay I was able to get replacement parts and it is reborn!
the results:

EA9BB0FA-72EA-405D-B1C8-7A158CEE6BBE.jpeg

Edited by longmc
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha ha 😉 been there done that! I had this MQ-8 fire scout fully done I was applying rotor the downs last part when I totally lost control of the model I remember watching it in slow motion flip from my right to left hand as parts broke off. I sat stunned not able to comprehend what had just happened after weeks of work. Oh yeh then it suddenly had a date with my foot many times. I also re ordered the kit not one to back down I'll do it again better. I guess it happened for a reason.

20200804_222827-600x243.jpg

If you end up in the same perdicament reach out allot of good modelers can help out.

I can remember an aircraft carrier I was building as a kid which suffered greatly from the hands of Poseidon and ZEUS and I.   The deck kept popping up from the hull, the testors cement was thick in the air and rage quitting became a thing in 1983....