I am trying to find some information  on the trainer version of the ME 262 .  It is listed as a dual control aircraft but I have not found any info  on the aft cockpit except for the radar version which has no controls at all .

Any pictures or drawings would be very appreciated .

Thanks in advance , Christian 

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, YF65_CH53E said:

We built (5) Me-262's up here in Seattle from 1999 - 2010.  I have a lot of data and pics of the birds we built.

I remember photographing those birds when the were at Tischlers in Ft Worth, including the original they had on loan from Silver Hill.

The Me-262 we used for our templates was from NAS Willow Grove.  It belonged to the Navy, and was flown there from NAS Patuxent River, MD after flight testing.  It was on display at the front gate there for years.  Steve Synder, the force behind the Me-262 Project made a deal with the Navy and agreed to let us use the plane, and in turn we would restore it for a static display back at NAS Willow Grove.  However the airplane did end up at Naval Aviation Museum Pensacola FL.  This is A/C 35 when we finisher her here in Everett, WA.

r/Gy Dan

Screenshot 2020-12-16 155919.jpg