FS 1/48 Monogram A/B-26C Invader "Glass Nose" Super Package

I've got a "Full meal deal" for the 1/48 Monogram B-26C Invader glass nose.  I'm asking $80 plus shipping.  Located in USA.  Prices are firm-ish but I might be open to a little reasonable haggling.  Shipping will be based on ACTUAL shipping costs.  I’m not making money off of shipping, but I’m not going to take a bath either.  I will go onto USPS.com and use the actual dimensions and weight of the package and your address to figure out what the shipping cost will be.  I will combine shipping.  I’m cautiously amenable to international shipping, but you will pay the additional shipping costs.  There are a handful of countries with bad reputations that I will refuse to ship to.  You know who you are.  Sold items will be noted.  First come first served.  PM me or post a response.  I take paypal.  I will attempt to ship items within 24 hours of receiving payment, and will send you a tracking number.

The kit includes:

Quickboost 48-040 corrected cowlings

Quickboost 48-062 engines

Eduard 48-111 A-26 exterior set

Eduard 48-112 A-26 bomb bay set

Eduard 48-113 A-26 exterior set

Squadron 0570 vacuform canopies

Paragon Designs Eight-Gun nose

Paragon Designs flaps set

Superscale 48-471 A/B-26C Invaders decals for "Sweet Miss Lillian" and "Jersey Bounce" in Korea 1952