Eddie Van Halen has passed

This is an egregious understatement but man this really year sucks‼️🤬

First Neil Peart 

Now Eddie Van Halen 

☹️

Eddie was truly a guitar virtuoso and a very accomplished guitar maker as well.

He will most certainly be remembered as one of the top five best guitarist in Rock & Roll.

He and his talents will be missed.

I have to say that normally, celebrity/rock star passing doesn't have an impact on me, but Eddie's death is affecting me hard!  I can still remember the VERY FIRST time I EVER heard Van Halen...it was the first album, back in 1978, in the fraternity I belonged to.  Somebody put it on their stereo...and OH MY GOODNESS!  I'm feeling really bad...RIP Eddie.

And, not to forget, the Professor...Neil Peart...

Edited by Curt B

I've been keeping a wary eye on Tony Iommi over the last few years-never suspected Eddie would go first. Van Halen pretty much defined my life/lifestyle from the late 1970s through the 80s and into the 90s. They were just so much fun. Caught all the tours from Fair Warning through VH3 at least once and I've been wearing all my old concert Ts to work in tribute since he passed. They're not all the best fit anymore but it's nice to dig them out and fly them one more time.

Edward?
 Thank you...