Subjects which are due for a new, modern kit

Here I am trying to cut down on my buying...you guys are doing me no justice. Well, after I move some of my stuff out....but, I have seen some great suggestions...as we always do. Here is my wish for today.

1. 1/48 & 1/32 F-82 TWIN MUSTANG!!! I mean companies are able to sell "What If?" or never manufactured or test aircraft. How about a unique (and combat experienced) F-82 series. I mean come on already, we have to hope for Modelsivit to produce one? (Their P-51H is excellent...minus canopy).
  2. New mold 1/48 A-10. Period. Make money off paint schemes and series/block numbers
  3. New 1/32 F-15C/E updates (new molds) to the Tamiya Kit. Many changes over the years and I am not even seeing the aftermarket companies (albeit one in the USA) who have really tackled the exterior changes and NO ONE has done a proper modern eagle/strike eagle cockpit update of any type. Maybe with the soon to be produced and deployed F-15X "Super Eagle" Tamiya will change up their old molds some.
  4. Tamiya 1/32 F-16D.........old news...I know.
  5. 1/32 Rafale. Preferably not from Kitty Hawk but I bet they'd be the first if it would happen.
  6. Where's our 1/48 or 1/32  B-26/A-26/B-26K? 

That's it for today.

Hello,

Well, I am a 1/72nd scale guy and I'd say :

* F-84F Thunderstreak

* FJ-4 Fury

* A-26B Invader (come on Hasegawa - B-25/B-26 style)

* P-47N

* F4U-4/5

A few weeks ago F-5E/F would have topped the list, but it seems they are coming...

Cheers

Eric B.

1/48 B-29.

I see Revell has released the "Platinum" edition but it is still the same tired molds.

A new one...WITH an honest "Silverplate" release or modification (separate inserts and what have you...) would be welcome. Also with accurate engines and exhausts. 

HK you out there???

9 hours ago, RCNFAN said:

An up to date 1/48 Eurofighter, the Revell is decent but just look at Hasegawa's 1/72 surface detail and imagine what they would do in 1/48

Amen to that. Long overdue with well over 600 aircraft in the wild this should be one for the masses.

11 hours ago, afspret said:

1/48th A-31/35 Vegenance

1/72nd & 1/48th PB4Y-2

1/7nd B-32

1/48th WW 2 airfield support equipment, vehicles, ground crews and air crews (both outside & inside a/c)

1/72nd & 1/48th B/RB-66

Vengeance coming from Dora Wings. 

Rick L. 

On 11/1/2020 at 8:47 AM, Mr Matt Foley said:

Oh man.....hang them in the Garage....I've seen the HPM B-52 photos and instructions....it's huge.

I would love to see a  Injection moulded 1/48 scale B-2!

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen, at least in our lifetime!

I'd give most anything for a rag wing Hurricane in 32nd scale! And while pleasing our friends on the dark side of the pond, I think it's time for Tamiya (they have quite a few of the parts done already) to kit a

Spitfire MK. XII. This kit will sell! Plus the Hasegawa FW190D9 series is long over due for the complete retool.

glt