A page for our modeling workshops

Just wanted to throw this out there. Can we add a page to the forums dedicated to our modeling work areas, paint booth, etc. ?

I for one, am always interested in seeing people's layouts and, I think this would give others some ideas or inspiration for their spaces. Just a thought.

Steve

Edited by A-10 LOADER
On 11/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, Bill Staudt said:

It might be easier, and better to have it as a pinned topic in "Display Case" or "Tools and Tips". Shouldn't be too hard to add that.

I think it should be it's own pinned topic, under Tools 'n Tips and above Test Post Clubhouse. Now we just need an admin to make it happen.

Steve

Edited by A-10 LOADER
9 hours ago, RedHeadKevin said:

Here's my workbench.  I've since remade the top of the spray booth with thicker wood, since I use it as a shelf most of the time.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MH7PqgqTrkFCwCWs9

The spray booth can open to accommodate even bigger pieces. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kM32g7hh1ebQciiy9

Nice! Love the convertible spray booth - looks like it frees up extra bench space if you need it. Mine is a work in progress, just getting set up after five years in storage.

04F33658-B19C-41BC-94C8-2488C723ADA2_1_105_c

7E5B0567-99D1-4CD9-8D21-A089F4A545F3_1_105_c E84221DC-86FC-4E6E-91A6-6B1067FBF352_1_105_c

• A-10 LOADER changed the title to A page for our modeling workshops