Starting a new adventure! bam-models.com

Dear friends,

I finally decided to give a go at a small modelling-related adventure, starting a small business focusing first on 1/48 French aircraft 🥳 

Website is now online: https://bam-models.com/

My first product is the set of Rafale intakes I shared a few weeks ago, and a second item (Rafale upgrade) is in the works.

I look forward to hearing your feedback/ideas/tips!

Thanks,

Arnaud

Edited by arnobiz

Congratulations, 

I have a couple of sets on pre order from the 48ers as I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. I'd like to offer a couple of suggestions if I may. The Italeri 1/48 Mirage F.1 could use some help such as the RP-35 drop tanks  .There's only one in the kit and a lot of load outs require two. Another suggestion would be the Sycomor Pod used by Iraq and Qatar as well as the pylon used for Exocet carriage.

The best of luck with your venture.

Stephen

That is great news, Mon-ami! 

While I'm strictly a 1/72nd scaler (Space, the final determiner!), I applause your initiative and eagerly await the day when SOMEONE in France produces some accurate 1/72 French accessories and paints for modern subjects!

Bon-chance,

WARDOG

Une Creole Louisiane!

11 hours ago, Stephen said:

Congratulations, 

I have a couple of sets on pre order from the 48ers as I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. I'd like to offer a couple of suggestions if I may. The Italeri 1/48 Mirage F.1 could use some help such as the RP-35 drop tanks  .There's only one in the kit and a lot of load outs require two. Another suggestion would be the Sycomor Pod used by Iraq and Qatar as well as the pylon used for Exocet carriage.

The best of luck with your venture.

Stephen

How about main landing gear bays for the Italeri Marage F-1.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:44 PM, arnobiz said:

Dear friends,

I finally decided to give a go at a small modelling-related adventure, starting a small business focusing first on 1/48 French aircraft 🥳 

Website is now online: https://bam-models.com/

My first product is the set of Rafale intakes I shared a few weeks ago, and a second item (Rafale upgrade) is in the works.

I look forward to hearing your feedback/ideas/tips!

Thanks,

Arnaud

All the best to the new endeavor! The48ers.com will be supportive on this! We have received the first batch and personally I have set aside 2 sets for my Rafales 🙂 

Pre-orders have been dispatched  and a few sets are available prior to the next order.

44 minutes ago, Ilias said:

All the best to the new endeavor! The48ers.com will be supportive on this! We have received the first batch and personally I have set aside 2 sets for my Rafales 🙂 

Pre-orders have been dispatched  and a few sets are available prior to the next order.

Thanks Ilias, looking forward to the next order, the Rafale upgrade set is fully designed, production is starting 👍

Arnaud

Thanks everyone for you ideas and support!

The Rafale intakes (BAM48001) and upgrade set (BAM48002) are now ready for order 🙂

Sneak peak on the HUD, which will come both plain clear and clear green in BAM48002 so you can choose how you want to go about the tint :)

50575762066_4ab62e8d95_z.jpg

50572385587_c405467c97_z.jpg

Arnaud

Edited by arnobiz