LF- Trumpeter 32nd A-10A and/0r AM

Anyone have a Trumpeter A-10A (single seater) to sell or trade?  Also interested in Eduard PE and either the Cutting Edge or GT Resin Engine set, too.  I am in CONUS and can pay via paypal.  Also have lots of 48th, 32nd Aircraft and 35th armor, all eras

jason(at)thewestagency.net

Edited by jwest21

Hi Jason, I have a A10 that is the two seater version, but it is not in a Trumpy box, so If you are not particularly concerned about the boxing we can maybe work a deal drop me a e-mail at donsplaneshop@comcast.net if you are even the slightest bit interested and give me a heads up as to where you are located so I might research the shipping to you. Don

• jwest21 changed the title to LF- Trumpeter 32nd A-10A and/0r AM

Hi, I have a 1/32 Trumpeter A-10A single seat for sale or trade. I also have a few aftermarket stuff that will be included with the kit.  I’m located in New Jersey. What do you have in 1/32 that you would trade? 

Cheers!

Ed, 

Edited by Ed Rivera
1 hour ago, Ed Rivera said:

Hi, I have a 1/32 Trumpeter A-10A single seat for sale or trade. I also have a few aftermarket stuff that will be included with the kit.  I’m located in New Jersey. What do you have in 1/32 that you would trade? 

Cheers!

Ed, 

I'll get you a list in a bit.  Thanks

Hi, I went to post office to get a shipping quote for the 1/32 Trumpeter A-10A. The shipping cost is $12.80 to mail it out to you. The total cost would be $162.80. Another thing that I didn’t mention was the there’s a few parts that are lose but it’s all complete and nothing is missing or broken. Please let know if you are still interested so I can send you my info for payment. If you are still interested I will mail it out to you first thing Saturday morning. I already packed it up and it’s ready for shipping.  Thank you again!

Ed,