January 2021 releases

Last three months have been exhausting and I don't think I will be able to release anything in November - but I will announce the December batch of releases soon. Let us keep this thread and I will rename it to "December releases" in a couple of days 🙂

• Corey changed the title to December releases?
  • Corey changed the title to December releases? (Formerly November releases, see inside)
  • KursadA changed the title to December 2020 releases

The December releases are:

• CD48183 - 1/48 USAAF Mosquito
  • CD48191 - 1/48 A-10A "Cold War Hogs"
  • CD48194 - 1/48 F-16C "Dark Vipers" - Part 3
  • CD72105 - 1/72 F-4 "Edwards Test Phantoms"
  • CD72110 - 1/72 F-111E Aardvark

I expect to be able to start shipping this in mid-December, preorders will be open about 7-8 days before then.

Standard disclaimers apply: If it is not in here, it will not be available in December, so please do not ask your "what about X?" questions in this thread... a lot of long-awaited sheets are getting ready for printing and there will be a torrent of new releases in early 2021.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 5:59 AM, Dutch said:

I am saving my shekels for the KC-135 & P-3 sheets.  Oh, and the B-52 sheets.  And the B-47 & possibly a few F-4 and F-15 sheets.  Maybe a reprint or two.  I need to save more shekels!  

Haha!! Me too Dutch! Saving for the 1/144 B-58, B-36, and pretty much everything else planned in 1/144. Along with the 1/72 B-47 sheet and the Cold War 1/48 stuff. 

Charlie

1 hour ago, Charlie D. said:

Haha!! Me too Dutch! Saving for the 1/144 B-58, B-36, and pretty much everything else planned in 1/144. Along with the 1/72 B-47 sheet and the Cold War 1/48 stuff. 

Charlie

Me three Charlie.   Also the 1/144 SAC B-52 and KC-135A/E sheets.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dutch,

I still don't have a shipping notice from Cartograf for some of the sheets in this batch - they were going to deliver it in the first two weeks of December, but it looks like it might slip. We may have to wait for a little longer - sorry.

• KursadA changed the title to January 2020 releases

The decals are finally here - but I guess they are January 2021 releases now.

I will start shipping these on or around January 8. I will start enabling preorders tonight.

Edited by KursadA
10 hours ago, KursadA said:

The decals are finally here - but I guess they are January 2020 releases now.

I will start shipping these on or around January 8. I will start enabling preorders tonight.

Did you buy a DeLorean? If so, might want to pick a better time. 😂

• KursadA changed the title to January 2021 releases